Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rite Publishing, Kaidan Patronage Project. 1st adventure release in Feb/Mar 2011

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Actually, now that I look closer, it appears that you have a small patch on the far right of both trees that is filled grey instead of black, causing the weirdness that Ravs mentions. It just doesn't show up as well against the white background on the right tree.

Ah, I'll tweak that. The trees are one of my original Ukiyo-e objects. It had pink flowers, first I change it to black then had to remove the transparency. Apparently I missed removing the transparency on that bunch of blossoms. Good catch - I'll fix it right up!

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kaidan-logo.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	182.7 KB 
ID:	33064
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 01-31-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Blog Entries

I like it. It looks like the sun to me too. Maybe it could be deep orange instead of red - land of the rising sun and all of that... But overall I like it a lot.

BTW, did you want us to change the thread title to something more up to date now ???

Sure, Redrobes, perhaps call it - Kaidan soon to be released... or something.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Yeah, this has a much ghostlier feel to it. I like the changes.

Default Had a problem trying to correct the attachment - repost

Deleted the previous trying to update the attachment, so I'm reposting, sorry.

Made changes to the tree on the left so it didn't overly mirror image the other - this is the final (I think!)

GP

Name:	kaidan-logo-final.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	33105
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Very nice GP!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I was going to suggest making the moon white with a black outline but since you made it bigger and put it behind the house I think it looks great.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Thanks, Ascension!

After some critiques by Steve Russell of Rite Publishing and some of the patrons, I adjusted it one more time - pretty much in keeping with the last logo, but having the trees not bleed off page, and a slightly smaller castle to accomodate. Plus I've tweaked the first adventure cover design, posted below. Note this logo is not on the front cover as that appeared too cluttered, so the logo will be placed at the top of the back cover, over the description blurb.

GP

Name:	kaidan-logo-cxxi.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	33124Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gift-curse-cover.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	2.95 MB 
ID:	33125
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast