Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please read the FAQ!!!

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Info Please read the FAQ!!!

Just so you all know...I have updated the Rules FAQ...Please for your own protection go peruse the FAQ section and take note of the rules of the site.

Any suggestions, complaints, or discussion of the RULES FAQ can go here in this thread.

Here's a link to the Rules FAQ: http://www.cartographersguild.com/faq.php?faq=rules_faq
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Any suggestions, complaints, or discussion of the RULES FAQ can go here in this thread.[/url]
    I just want to say that I think this community has been lucky to have so many diverse, intersting and helpful people, and I'm honored to be a part of it. And while we've never had a problem to my knowledge with anything mentioned in the new FAQ, I think it's a good idea to have this so everyone is aware or reminded what our purpose and core values are.

Thanks!
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

I too look at the new FAQ and think, WOW! Have I missed something! Has there been some folks doing some of the stuff listed?

ANd then think, we must be pretty lucky to not have seen any of that stuff.

Again, like Jaerdeph, I think it is because of all the coll folks already here!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Blog Entries

We've been extremely lucky here as far as having NOT seen the things on that list. We're growing rather quickly, and I'm just making sure that should any large scale administrative actions ever need to be taken, they're fully covered under the FAQ.

Very soon I'll also have a Terms of Use/Agreement update as well, to make sure that I can't get sued.

Blog Entries

Just updated the FAQ regarding the guilds policy on Profanity. Am also leaving this thread stickied in order to call the FAQ to attention for new members.

I have a couple of questions I want to ask on my own work. This post, I think is good. I have proper attribution, though not Chicago manual style to the creator, and it's just a link. I figure if they have a problem, they can block it.

I think this is fair use, too. I'm confident that a paintover with proper source attribution would be kosher. Just like making a map based on GTOPO30 data. The map itself might be objectionable however and I will remove it on request.

I just want to be clear so that I don't cause annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by su_liam View Post
    I have a couple of questions I want to ask on my own work. This post, I think is good. I have proper attribution, though not Chicago manual style to the creator, and it's just a link. I figure if they have a problem, they can block it.

I think this is fair use, too. I'm confident that a paintover with proper source attribution would be kosher. Just like making a map based on GTOPO30 data. The map itself might be objectionable however and I will remove it on request.

I just want to be clear so that I don't cause annoyance.
    No problem. Speaking for the other CL's, I don't see a problem with either of those posts.

-Rob A>

Question display an entire thread in one screen

Is there any way to display an entire thread in one screen, instead of paginated?

It would be awfully useful for printing those long-ng-ng tutorials.

I did look, but I don't see it. But I don't see a lot of obvious things.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Go to Thread Tools->Printable View, then at the top right it will have a link for show 40 posts. This will get you 40 posts on one page, with a white background which should make life easier. It's not a complete solution for the larger tutes, but it helps.

Deets, Torstan!

... any chance somebody could hack the board scripts and add a 999-posts-per-screen option? That'd be as good as "all."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast