Thread: Terraformer 0.50 for fractal terrains pro now available!!!

Guild Apprentice Terraformer_Author's Avatar

Default Terraformer 0.50 for fractal terrains pro now available!!!

Hi guys.
    A while back - I used to be active here as "PlanetDesigner". I have since changed my email address - and my handle. ANYWAY - The Terraformer package for Fractal Terrains Pro has been VASTLY upgraded from release 0.001 - to release 0.50. It is available for download on your registration pages at profantasy.com - provided that you have registered your copy of Fractal Terrains Pro. Here are the features of this new release:

201 Lighting And Color Files,
    200 Cloud Maps,
    100 Cloud Color Images,
    246 Image Climates,
    22 Compass Roses,
    10 Cartouches,
    PDF User's Manual (a lot better looking),
    Promo Images Folder (.png images)
    3 fonts...

I would've liked to have posted the zip as an attatchment to this thread - but the zip is 604 MB.

Guild Apprentice Terraformer_Author's Avatar

Default TERRAFORMER 0.50 For Fractal Terrains Pro Now Available.

Hi guys - it's yours truly - the artist formerly known here on the CG threads as "PlanetDesigner". I have changed my email address and handle - and have once again rejoined the Cartographer's Guild to deliver some news.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PromoImage2.png 
Views:	244 
Size:	354.3 KB 
ID:	30789 Terraformer 0.001 for F.T. Pro is no more - and has been replaced by Terraformer v0.50 - which is now available to you for download on your Profantasy Software registration pages - if you have registered your copy of Fractal Terrains Pro. Here are the new features for this release:

200 Lighting And Color Files,
    200 Cloud Maps,
    100 Cloud Color Images,
    246 Image Climates,
    22 Compass Roses,
    10 Cartouches,
    PDF User's Manual (a lot better looking),
    Promo Images Folder (.png images),
    3 fonts.

I would have attatched the zip to this thread - but it's 604 MB. If you are the admin here who put the original Terraformer file here at the guild to be hosted here - then I need to get this version out there to you somehow.