Thread: Dungeon Objects

Default Dungeon Objects

I've been dabbling here and there with mapping for the past year, and I keep wishing that I had my own unique stockpile of free-to-use objects, something akin to the amazing ones that can be found on the dundjinni user forums, but unique and all-my-own. So, I have decided I am going to start work on some high quality, 600DPI object that I can use in my commercial projects. I only just started, but I thought I'd share a couple here. Hopefully I'll end up with a decent variety of all the things one might expect to find in a town, dungeon, castle, or forest. Anything I post on this forum will be creative commons and free to use without attribution or royalty.

I've really got to stop starting big projects and work on finishing them...

C&C welcome.

Edit: I've already discovered that some of the objects I made are too big as PNGs to post here, so I might have to upload lower-rez versions. In the mean time, I give you.... a chair!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chair.png 
Views:	440 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	30971  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Looks nice RE, you might consider a "shadow" like many of the Dundjinni objects I've seen.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

very nice chair
    i'm working on stocking up myself - like you said, to have my own unique objects and one of the things I try to do is make the element so shadows work no matter what angle its placed in. Things like chairs make that a bit more difficult of course, since a true shadow should feature the legs. Actually doing cool shadows define elements that otherwise might be anything. For instance in my back-yard battlemap I used (in my opinion) very nice shadows to show a fence, so even though you saw the fence from straight above the shadows shoved you how the fence was built
    looking forward to seing more
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise