Thread: Asimia

Wip Asimia

This is a map of Asimia, a world I use for a series of pulp fantasies I write for the fun of it. In the mythos, this is Europe in about 10,000 BC or so. The name "Asimia" comes from the Sanskrit word Asim meaning "Boundless, limitless".

This is a scan of my current working map. I'm going to spiffy it up over the holidays,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Link to full image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9102829/Asimia.jpg

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Looks like a good template to build an awesome map on. Very Robert E. Howard-ish!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looking forward to seing it progress. When you upload maps please use the "go advanced" to upload the map directly to the guild servers, that way if you ever clean out your dropbox, or imageshack doesn't work, we can still see it.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Thanks for tips!
    The next step is to blow it up and trace it to a big sheet of paper.

It's good to have your concept outlined
    Now you can play around a bit with some methods you think would be best for your map.
    The tutorials section was extremely useful to me, and I'm looking forward to see what you will make!