Thread: First submission

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default First submission

Love the artwork I'm seeing from others, and wanted to share one of my few projects that is (nearly) complete. It's for my homebrew D&D setting, and has been updated several times over the years as I've moved & switched players and games. Please feel free to share any comments and thoughts.
    The original is done in CC3 - saved as a jpeg for access.

Very nice!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looks good, a little small, but it looks like you've got a nice mix of stuff in there
    Next time you upload an image to the guild, I'd recommend using the "go advanced" button and using the image uploader there. That way we don't have to see an add - and if you ever change image service or it closes or etc etc - the image will still be on the guild server
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Thanks for the replies and input - hopefully I'll have time to do more soon and post something.

And I was specifically going for the hand-drawn effect; both for my own enjoyment and to use as player handouts. Glad others like it as well.