Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** November/December Lite Challenge: What lies beneath ***

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Default *** November/December Lite Challenge: What lies beneath ***

For this month's lite challenge we're asking you to venture beneath your town to find out what lies beneath. This can be a sewer system inhabited by plague carrying rat men, a wine cellar under the castle, or a crypt beneath the town's only church. It's entirely up to you.

Remember to precede each WIP with the ### Latest WIP ### tag so the thumbnail scraper will pick it up.

The winner will receive the honour of wearing a shiny challenge winners compass. The challenge will end on the 15th of December. Good luck!

Excellent idea! I find myself again wishing I'd done the town challenge so I'd have something upon which to base a subterranean adventure, but I'll have to make due: I'm itching for a third and final silver compass!

Maybe I can throw something together before I ship my PC, I know my world map is going to take several months. Only thing is I already have the basement of my abbey with a small backstory behind it. But was thinking about local smugglers complex bellow town, maybe a club of local debauchery, we shall see. Could even be a good way to learn the use of my new tablet.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Yes! Join in the fun, Geamon!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Whew..been gone for a while... I have a great Idea for this one..but maybe not enough time..
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

I say you go for it!

I didn't think I would have enough time as well since I'm currently in the process of moving to NYC. I managed to do mine in 2 evenings. Just don't over complicate the concept or style and you're set.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Too bad for me since I don't live in a city or town >_>
    Yesterday today was tomorrow.
    My deviantart: http://darkaiz.deviantart.com/

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

No requirement for it to be a town you live in. Any underground system will do.

The challenge will end tomorrow at 1pm EST. Make sure you get you're final edits done in time!

Excellent. I'm eager to vote! There are some really good entries this month...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast