Thread: CoC Pits of Bendal-Dolum

Map CoC Pits of Bendal-Dolum

I was making a map for my Bureau 13: Horror in the 1920s Campaign. We play online using MapTools. Anyways, my map came out pretty decent (for me). I figured I would share it with everyone.

This comes from the old CoC adventure "Pits of Bendal Dolum". The map is of Bendal-Dolum, a temple complex in Central America. I copied the map from a pdf file, and used Paintshop Pro 9.1 to make.

I deliberately left out some objects (wells, etc...) because I plan on using MapTools to place those graphics on the map.

Let me know what you think.

Oh yeah, this is my first time posting here ever! Normally, I just grab the maps for my game... this is my first contribution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bendal-dolum_pdf.png 
Views:	281 
Size:	352.1 KB 
ID:	31093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bendal-dolum.png 
Views:	373 
Size:	3.09 MB 
ID:	31094  
    Last edited by TheSkywise; 11-24-2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Additional Comment

Umm... I just realized, the original is from an old adventure and I am pretty darn sure it is still copyrighted. Should I have not posted this map even though it is just for personal use?

Better safe than sorry. I've never heard of Steve Jackson Games suing anybody, but there's always a first time (though it would really surprise me).

I'm pretty sure you can still edit the post and use the Manage Attachments button to remove it.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name