Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November/December Entry: Damned Dungeon of the Deviate Demon Dreadnought

If you do Jax you must use only D's in your title!!!! Like what you got so far tilt not much to suggest. Maybe divisions along the wall section to show that its made from pavers/bricks? Or thickening the wall section to make it more realistic for shoring up the walls. Also if it begins to be too dark i suggest a mask on the dirt section on the outside of your walls and a new layer with something lighter in that same region that was masked out. Hoping to see something legen....dare I say it.....dary!!! That's right legendary! Haha
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Time is running out, Tilt! I'm eager to see what you turn out--hope you get a chance to finish.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

sorry guys - that pesky real world keeps me from finishing in time with the quality I want
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Map Fiery Temple

I made this image just some weeks ago. I think it fits the concept and I don't think I could do something better than this.

The entrance is on the roof of the dungeon, so this picture is what you see when the floor of the mine collapses for the dwarven greed.

If it's ok for the Challenge, I can post a way bigger version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fierytemplesmall.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	782.8 KB 
ID:	31492  
    Last edited by DEDDESO; 12-15-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi DEDDSO - if you want to enter the competition you have to make your own thread and name it according to the rules (ie november/december challenge: title of your map) ... then you have to put the text mentioned in the rules before the image (hex hex hex Latest WIP hex hex hex) - and its always nice to add some descriptive text of what we're seing but not a must.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12