Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know what happened to ghmaps.net?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anyone know what happened to ghmaps.net?

Anna Bernamalm of ghmaps.net created some amazing maps based on sections of the original Greyhawk map by Darlene. The website is still up but it appears that there has been no activity in the past two years. I was really hoping to see the other sections completed but it looks like that isn't going to happen. It's truly a shame because she did some wonderful work.

I was just curious if anyone knew what happened?

Dunno. We haven't seen a post from Anna here in quite some time, and she never said anything publicly about closing down the project. Likely she just got distracted by life.

On the plus side, she's continued to pay for the domain and web hosting, so she probably hasn't given up on it entirely.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Hi
    I'm sorry for my absence, and just like guessed I was distracted by life for a while. But not so much any longer, I restarted my mapping project again by participating in a exhibition in New York, and I have released a new map and is hard at work on a daily basis. A dream have come true, I can now map almost full time!!

I haven't had time to update my website yet (it's been more fun to do mapping) but I'll get to it. In the mean time you can follow my work in the Facebook group: Greyhawk maps.

Thank you for your interest in my work.
    //Anna
    //Anna

Blog Entries

Its good to see you back Anna. When you get a little time you should repost about your project and where you are with it - how much of it has been covered now ?. Tho us old timers remember your great work I think there will be many new comers who don't know anything about it.

Hi Ravs!

Things are very well with me! I've been busy the past year or two with quitting my job, moving to California and getting married So now I live in a far of suburb of LA and are "retired" (read: making maps all day).

I hope thing are well with you, and thank you so much for your hospitality!

//Anna
    //Anna

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Having just returned from a visit to ghmaps.net, I was amazed. I love Greyhawk as if it were one of my own children and am always so happy to see others that love it as well. Great job
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Well good, Anna is alive and well! I've had many customers ask if there were more Greyhawk maps on the way, as if I were your point of contact, because being your printer and all. Hope to see some updates soon, and hi-res versions of your maps, to add to your printable collection at my Gamer Printshop site!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Well good, Anna is alive and well! I've had many customers ask if there were more Greyhawk maps on the way, as if I were your point of contact, because being your printer and all. Hope to see some updates soon, and hi-res versions of your maps, to add to your printable collection at my Gamer Printshop site!

GP
    Anna, PM me when you have more information on your special project - or send me an Email at freerpgmaps (at) gmail (dot) com - I am intrigued!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

The new updated version of GHmaps.net are up!

More content are in the works too!

//Anna
    //Anna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast