Thread: Heartguard

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip Heartguard

From The Adventures Guide To Shendenflar: The small city of Heartguard sits in the center of the Kingdom inside of a ancient deciduous forest. The first settlers of Shendenflar when they branched out away from Riverhewn were surprised to find a large community of Elves living in the Heartwood Forest. The settlers were wise enough to leave the Elves alone and a long friendship was developed. Many Elves now own businesses in the cities of Shendenflar and the population of half-elves grows yearly. Humans were invited to build a settlement on the outskirts of Heartwood Forest and thus Heartguard was founded.

The last largish city in the Kingdom Of Shendenflar..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heartguard.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	3.42 MB 
ID:	31946
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Blog Entries

Wip

I added another layer of ground cover and started adding houses. The houses are quick sketchup constructs.

Views:	76 
Size:	3.72 MB 
ID:	31947
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Blog Entries

Wip

Here it is mostly finished (I think.. ) I am pretty proud of the fact that except for the trees and the horse I made everything in this map (houses the boat etc..) I like how this turned out Please let me know what you think..

Views:	120 
Size:	3.73 MB 
ID:	31949

Finished Maps