Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: December Entry: Old School Map Take Two!

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    I removed the map. You can provide a link to the map, but not the map itself, even though it is a free download. I know it doesn't make sense, but them's the rulez.
    Wasn't sure, cause yeah, doesn't make sense

Links now above.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Er... I hope you didn't get your's using the education pricing. If they find out that you are using the educational version in a business, you can get hit with a huge fine. Just an FYI, and I know this because I have to deal with Adobe licensing at work, and they are not nice when they find out you have violated an agreement.
    I have not used that pricing since my business was started. I did use that before I got into business though because I was setting up a good deal of things for the Department. Once I began my business, I got the software through the business instead so the funds could come out of the corporation
    Last edited by Publius; 12-13-2007 at 04:00 PM.

I am suffering a bit of a cold right now, so can't concentrate much. I have put a very, VERY rough draft of the adventure together. It will suffice as a finished entry. The write up of the mod I assume is bonus. I will hopefully recover from my cold to finish it better.
    Attached Files Attached Files

MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Guild Member Facebook Connected

NeonKnight, was this projected ever "completed?" This is a fantastic work and shows a lot of effort and I would be interested in running it for my group. I wish that I had a tenth of the talent I've seen displayed on these forums.
    John Grigsby
    Gaming Operations Director, CoastCon 37
    Member-at-Large, CoastCon 37

Currently using Dundjinni, Photoshop CS3, and MapTool
    Unless otherwise stated, any work I post here can be freely used and distributed provided credit is given to me as the originator. If you find it useful or make modifications, I'd love to hear about it.

Did I finish it...no, not really, but I _could_ finish it a quick and 'rough' format. Are you interested in seeing it as a 4e type adventure for the levels of 2-5 like I projected above? Possibly something that could be run in around 4-5 hours?

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    Did I finish it...no, not really, but I _could_ finish it a quick and 'rough' format. Are you interested in seeing it as a 4e type adventure for the levels of 2-5 like I projected above? Possibly something that could be run in around 4-5 hours?
    Or a 3E/3.5E would be fine, if you already have it as such. I can easily convert to 4th. But yes, something with about a 4-5 hour run time would be perfect.
    John Grigsby
    Gaming Operations Director, CoastCon 37
    Member-at-Large, CoastCon 37

Currently using Dundjinni, Photoshop CS3, and MapTool
    Unless otherwise stated, any work I post here can be freely used and distributed provided credit is given to me as the originator. If you find it useful or make modifications, I'd love to hear about it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234