Thread: Moving the Image Catalog

Question Moving the Image Catalog

Is it possible to move the image catalog from one side of the screen to the other?

Blog Entries

Can you elaborate on what you mean ?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar
    St. Charles, Missouri, United States

If you're talking about on the main home page then yes it is possible - requires us to do some programming, but then everyone else would say "I want it back on the right side cuz I'm used to it that way". As for a user-level customization method, I don't think so.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Ah, Thanks. Was just trying to figure out if there was another way to move where things are.

Well, I believe you can create your own CSS that would override the site's default CSS in your own browser. I have no idea how that's done, though.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Trelleborg, Sweden
    Blog Entries

or... you could just get used to things as they are *lol* ... then you don't have to grease a monkey before logging on
    regs tilt
    :: My art on Deviant Art :: My work Catapult - EasyTruckIT ::
    :: Finished Maps :: WIP Cartographia - Breakwater -Market -Lands of Twilight -Battle City :: Competion maps - na ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise