Thread: Map for a new Campaign

Default Map for a new Campaign

Good Morning!

I'm looking to have a map made for a new campaign. I am willing to pay $30 for the map, with an additional gratuity for excellent service. I'd prefer to pay with PayPal but am happy to be flexible.

I can be reached at matthosking (at) gmail (.) com to discuss particulars if this post is not sufficient.

Unfortunately, I am on a compressed time line and would like to have the map within a week, preferably a draft sketch earlier.

While I am looking for a map in this style : http://www.fantasymapmaker.com/wp-co...08/morthyr.jpg I would be glad to discuss other, similar styles. I enjoy the grey-scale, 'scribed' look. I would need two versions, one with the antique parchment background and one without (suitable for printing)

The map itself would be printed 24 by 18.

The rough contours of the world are here : http://i.imgur.com/LadK9.jpg - Cities, geographic features and the like can all be discussed and while I have general requirements most of the details would be left to you.

The artist can keep the copyright.
    Last edited by RobA; 12-07-2010 at 09:32 PM.

I would love to do this for you. I'm just not sure about your 1 week deadline. I've got a lot of Real Life stuff going on this week that is eating up a good portion of my time until Saturday. Still, I would be willing to give it a try if you are interested.

You can email me at jaxilon@gmail. com if you are interested. I do have several hours of late night work I can do so it just depends how much extra detail you need.

The rough contours don't line up for 24" x 18", more like 24" by 14". Do you want it stretched so it will be a bit taller or do you have another idea? You said they are rough lines so maybe it's ok to be stretched a bit.

Stretched it will be roughly as this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	base.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	608.6 KB 
ID:	31272  
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 12-07-2010 at 02:10 PM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Jaxilon, I've sent you a google talk invite.

Hehe, alright, never used that. This will be new
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Looks like this one is now taken :~)