Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New Pup

Guild Adept Facebook Connected RjBeals's Avatar

Default My New Pup

Well we are surprising the kids this Christmas with a new puppy. Just adopted him this morning. Husky / Retriever mix. 8 weeks old. Imagine him with a big red bow - it's going to be a memorable Christmas this year in the Beals house

He's a cutie. Congrats, and I'm sure the kids are going to love him. That's a good mix too...huskies are insane and scary smart and retrievers are sweet and eager to please.

We got a new husky puppy a couple of months ago (he's about 4 mos now) and he's a real handful. Fortunately we have his sister (6 yrs) to help keep him in line. We don't have kids...so these are ours. Not to steal your thread but I wanted to drop in a pic if that's okay? I can remove it if not.
    M
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo3.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	31312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo2.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	31313  

Hey man - this is my puppy thread! Just kidding - Your wolves... er.. dogs are beautiful.

Blog Entries

Gorgeous ! Take loads of pics - they grow so fast you forget just how small they once were.

Soooo jealous of both of you! Huskies are the most beautiful dogs around, hands down. They're certainly a handful...what with them being such high-energy working dogs (got any sleighs that need to be pulled? ). Where are you hiding this little bugger until the 25th? hopefully not in a nicely wrapped box.

we pick him up Saturday. About a month ago a good friend said he would watch a puppy for us a few days before Christmas, but we never thought it would be 2 weeks early. We'll see how it goes, you know - if the pup starts eating my friends sofa, and crapping on the nice carpets, we may have to give the kids an early present. I really want to surprise them Christmas though - they have no idea.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Nice RJ! That mix ought to be very people friendly.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awww....Cute what a great present for the family !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Seconded on taking pics. I'm amazed at how quickly our guy has grown up. My phone is overflowing with pictures at this point...but I'm glad I got them all. He's always in motion so they're almost always blurry!

You're going to have some happy kids. Hope you can keep him "under wraps" (*not* literally) until the 25th.
    M

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast