Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RPG Epic Encounter Maps by The Red Epic

I think this is one of your best yet. Really dig the illustration attached to demonstrate the over all view of the towers. You sir have a special place in my inspiration folder!!
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Guild Journeyer

The cliffside fortress is an absolutely terrific map and a great example of a very inspiring setpiece map, that can still be used for a wide variety of purposes.

Great maps! Looks like must have item for every fantasy-oriented DM.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Wow, thanks for the Praise guys, look forward tot he next couple. They should be forthcoming now that my pro work load is slackening a bit. Is their any specific map any body would like to see done?

Blog Entries

Theres a thread by industrygothica talking about putting a guild commissioned module together. I don't know if its a free or paid for thing at this point but maybe lend a hand with that. It would be yet another little notch on your already heavily gouged CV of maps. There is always the CWBP world to plonk a map down into if your really feeling the need to make something

Guild Journeyer

Who is doing the writing on such a module for encounters, monsters and such things? I have a lot of experience with 4E so if you want any help with that, I'd be more than happy to do some.

Thought I had commented on this thread already. This is pretty stuff as always!
    M

Oddly enough, I also thought I had posted on this but maybe I was just too stunned to say anything at the time. These are gorgeous and I really admire the way you enhance your maps with the flourishes and so on. Beautiful work.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

#5 The Mountain Pass is up! Let me know what you guys think and if i should add anything to it, i was thinking maybe caves?

~Jared

Have some rep. These are truly inspirational...love your style. I'm going to copy you someday.
    M

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast