Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RPG Epic Encounter Maps by The Red Epic

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

The swirly things in top left and mid right kinda give me vertigo but that's a very nice piece. Makes me really feel the setting.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Very detailed and amazing work!! I do have a question, do you use Photoshop for your maps? Or is that Campaign Cartographer?

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Very pretty indeed. Are these going to be printed at 1 inch=1 square in the book, or is it just for DM reference? Are you going to offer jpgs for people to use in vtts?

I love all the extra decoration details around the maps and the grunge. Also love the style on the ice mansion walls - that's just gorgeous.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Thanks Everyone for all the comments!

~Dark Star- I use Photshop from start to finish on all my maps

~Tortsan- I will have normal adventure maps with the grids being smaller since these maps are going to be 8.5x11 for the most part to fit in the book i want to put out. But the Old forest Road, Ford Crossing, Mountain Pass, and others are going to be "Battle" maps which have 1 inch grids and are laminated for ease of DM and player use. I print, cut, sign, and laminated each one myself

PRINTS FOR SALE: Get them while they are hot guys, Epic Cartography maps are on my FB Group page with prices and descriptions!
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...50445191695492
    Last edited by TheRedEpic; 06-05-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Guild Journeyer

Hmmm, I am going to have to consider ordering the mountain pass map - though will you ship to Australia? In any event you have done fantastic work and I hope it gets the success it deserves.

Hmm, I think i can though i would have to find out how long it would take and how much it would cost, haha. I think its easier to ship out of the states rather than receive. Let me know if you make up your mind!

Hey All! Check out the new Redepic Cartography thread here!
    #8 The Hidden Cave is up!

Check it out!
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...680#post155680

I know this thread is older but I am curious. How were your sales? And all of those encounter maps are wonderful.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345