Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hidden in plain sight.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It looks awesome !! I know how it is to spend years working on a large hand drawn map.. IMO it looks just perfect
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Happy holidays everyone! Now that I am back I have had some time to put a bit more work in. This version is finished for now as I need something functional for my upcoming campaign. I will hope to get this map to a much nicer state when I can afford the time. There is still a lot left to do and I will likely start another thread when I get to making a more polished version of this map!

Thanks for all your comments and help! Hopefully sometime in the future I will also be able to incorporate the idea of a magic circle in the streets of a city, I have many more to make

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Myrar.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	31839

melissasawin

i like it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123