Thread: WIP World Map, unnamed

Default WIP World Map, unnamed

World map for my RPG campaign, don't have a name yet. This is my first map, and all of the tutorials here have been extremely helpful!

Also, I haven't gotten to rivers yet, or forests beyond general ground color where they will likely eventually go.

I am going for mostly realistic terrain features/biomes, but I want a nice variety of cool places for my players to eventually explore, so I have bent/broken rules in a few places. I'd be interested to see what people think!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world_wip_1.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	44966

Guild Apprentice

This is pretty neat looking map. I like it. Just add those rivers, towns and other extra details and this is pretty much done. I really want to know what you used to make this map. I bet you used Photoshop. *is jealous of the art here*

Looks very good, especially for a first map. I really like the colours used.

This is a very nice start. Look forward to seeing it progress.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

I might make the rest of the "icy north" a bit more jagged. Love the fjords, though. Favorite part of the map.
    This cavern is below all, and is the foe of all. It is hatred, without exception. This cavern knows no philosophers; its dagger has never cut a pen. Its blackness has no connection with the sublime blackness of the inkstand. Never have the fingers of night which contract beneath this stifling ceiling, turned the leaves of a book nor unfolded a newspaper.