Thread: Interworld Executive Transport Vehicle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip Interworld Executive Transport Vehicle

Tanner Voss looked out the view screen next to his leather recliner. He was travelling to a Interworld meeting at the mining facility on the Moon. He hated going to the Moon, but if you had to go this wasn't a bad way. The Executive Transport Vehicle or E.V.T, was fast and luxurious. It needed to be Interworld Energy's top officers deserved the best in Voss's opinion.The E.V.T was armored in the unlikely event that it was attacked by someone. There were even rumors that it carried some sort of weapon system although Voss had no knowledge of that. All he was aware of at the moment was the softness of his seat and the taste of the wine in his glass. Everything was as it should be.....

I seem a bit fixated on these things... Deckplans for all these ships are coming..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Interworld Corprate Logo.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	31632
    Last edited by jtougas; 12-21-2010 at 03:56 PM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.