Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stormhaven

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Aww, you even gave us a building I like the font. And the new ocean color looks better, too.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gidde View Post
    Aww, you even gave us a building I like the font. And the new ocean color looks better, too.
    Thanks Funny thing about the CG I had written that in there long ago as it featured prominently in one of the adventures I had written for My Kingdom of Shendenflar. Little did I know years later that the real CG would feature so prominently in my real life.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

I love 'The nets tavern'...cool name and really evocative. Small punctuation point: plural possessives should have the apostrophe after the 's'; e.g. Cartographers' Guild.

... but then you invented the Cartographers' Guild long before we existed, so I shouldn't be so tetchy!!!!

I think I might start calling you 'Paul Muaddib!'

best

Ravs

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    I love 'The nets tavern'...cool name and really evocative. Small punctuation point: plural possessives should have the apostrophe after the 's'; e.g. Cartographers' Guild.

... but then you invented the Cartographers' Guild long before we existed, so I shouldn't be so tetchy!!!!

I think I might start calling you 'Paul Muaddib!'

best

Ravs
    I know who Paul Muaddib is but I don't think I get the joke.. And as far as the CG goes every big fantasy city has one where else can the players go to see a map of that far away land or that back alley?. Please realize that most of these names for things in Shendenflar were written over 20 years ago. (I guess I was simpler then)

Now I think I'm mostly done with this. I like the old school "TSR" feel to it. Next up Sea Ward. As always feedback is requested and appreciated. Thanks !!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Port Ward Old Skool.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	32487
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234