Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First ISO Dungeon Map WIP

Dang, zoomed in, why does that make me feel like I'm going to fall out of my chair? I think I need to get out of the house for a bit. Maybe I'm getting video vertigo or something.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Just noticed the planks across the water look like bacon... Can't have a dungeon without bacon! mmm bacon... perhaps of the dire pig variety...

The dire bacon looks transparent.

Everything looks really good! Where are you getting the furniture?

The furniture and stuff I am just drawing in on a photoshop layer as I go. Well several layers actually... I do a light outline on one layer, then another to fill in with color and texture, and depending on the object I might draw the pieces individually, like the table legs, then erase what I don't need/what is behind the table top etc. I don't have my Wacom tablet so doing it with the mouse has been a bit difficult but they are turning out okay. TO make things easier for myself I draw the regular shape like a circle for the table top, then use the skew tool to align it with the perspective of the floor. Easier than trying to draw a mishaped circle with out mouse lol.

I have added a few more things to the map, taking some of the suggestions made. Progress is slow but certainly coming along better than I ever thought it would! I am quite happy with my results thus far Oh, and no more transparent dire bacon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISO_TextureWIP_4.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	32208

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12