Thread: Interworld Heavy Transport Vehicle

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Interworld Heavy Transport Vehicle

If Jared Little was being completely honest he would have to admit that he was nervous. Maybe even scared. The Interworld Heavy transport Vehicle was HUGE. Over 200 meters long and 300 meters wide it was truly a giant. Used to ferry the massive mining equipment used by Interworld to extract the precious ores it needed. He had of course trained to fly this beast. He had put in thousands of hours of simulation time and had even quit drinking when hearing of his promotion. He had just never really realized the sheer size of this ship. Massive ion displacement engines would propel the ship out of Earth's gravity and into space. He could hardly believe something this big could even reach escape velocity even though he had seen it dozens of times. Now it was his turn to pilot the massive craft. he said a silent prayer as he climbed the steps to the bridge.....

And another in the series...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heavy Transport Vehicle.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	207.3 KB 
ID:	31728
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Blog Entries

And Another One... (Bored tonight I guess.. )

Name:	Seaborn Mining Vehicle.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	233.6 KB 
ID:	31735
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Blog Entries

Interworld CEO Parker Northrup was not a happy man. He had been forced to travel outside of the Solar System to the planet Valkos to deal with a certain Commander Carol Mayer who had for some unfathomable reason decided to alter her survey reports about the planet. Northrup was not accustomed to being disobeyed. He of course had the full and accurate report on Valkos and knew the situation very well. They had found large deposits of uranium and nexium both incredibly valuable to Interworld. Northrup was not concerned in the least about the life-form report. So there was life there maybe even intelligent. It did not matter the ore would be extracted and processed regardless of the life forms or Commander Carol Mayer...

This was more of an experiment that turned out really cool (IMO ) So I decided to give it to that evil bast*rd Parker Northrup....

Name:	The Vision.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	170.2 KB 
ID:	31751

Finished Maps

Blog Entries

And Because you can't have Interworld without SOME sort of Government (even though they really run it anyway..) I present the first in a series of USMG ships..

Name:	USMG Fighter Carrier New York.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	166.3 KB 
ID:	31754

Finished Maps