Thanks for the opportunity to register with the site, and to post my interests.

I'm part of a writing team for a science fiction adventure story. The story's planet is Earth, but not quite the Earth we know - the continents are arranged somewhat differently.

I've been looking for ways to improve my slapped-together map that evolved over the last few years. I'm thinking of a detailed relief map of the main continent, and a few insets for important local areas. Eventually, a global map of this "Earth" will be needed, as well as the planet Vos, that will be visited later on the story. While making our own new maps isn't entirely out of the question, a talented amateur cartographer would most certainly be welcome to consider working on our map needs.

Your maps here are quite beautiful, and somewhat intimidating by their beauty (talent required, costs expected).

Robert

In Search of the Seventh Kingdom

Test Book Trailer Videos:
first experimental trailer

second experimental trailer

I'm hoping that as I find more time to work on these trailers, and time to experiment with the proper software, my next versions will become much better. My plan for a third test video will include the use of some voices to replace the typed text.