Thread: Sketchup Map Elements Houses an Inn and a Well

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post Sketchup Map Elements Houses an Inn and a Well

During the Heartguard project I made up a few things in Sketchup That someone might find useful

A variety of Houses an Inn and a well
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Houses Inn and a Well.png 
Views:	584 
Size:	678.2 KB 
ID:	31955
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Hey cool beans.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks Jax!!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Jtougas - hey buddy. These are looking good. It would probably be good to export these with a transparent background for ease of placement. Google Sketchup doesn't do it natively (except for the pro version on Macs only!), but I found a nifty plugin that allows you to do it without buying the 'pro' sketchup. you can pick it up over here.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but Sketchup will export 2D to PNG with a transparent background on the free mac version.