Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [WIP] Fijüwë

Ah sorry, I didn't realise I had Fijuwe 2. I've changed the maps. It just occured to me, do you need any of the text in French? If you tell me what to put, I'd be happy to change it.

Just credit the map to me: Ravi Shankar, and please make sure that Zanimation studio are credited too, thanks!

Thanks for the donation to the guild!

Best

Ravi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	render_02.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	32439  

Guild Member

I"ll add the maps with the credits as you've made them on the file; when the story will be online, I'll send you a PM with codes to access it, so you'll see how it goes inside the website. The official site launching should be around end of March, but it might bree ready before in pre-version. I have much to do on the website (I'm doing it in ASP.Net) there's quite a bit more to do, and I've got to finish to write quite a lot more of stories in the same time too...

So if work don't kill me first, we should see this embeded in the book in ten to twenty days, and in the webside by the end of march...

I have to work on two other maps too for already done works, but I don't quite see how to make the maps from already depicted worlds... I'll do WIP threads as soon as this one is finished... I have the feeling there's something we can do better on this one but really can't seems to put words into it...

DF.

Guild Member

Yesterday my publisher told me that he wanted me to create my own website myself and to put all of my books on an e-reader, so I took my husband's Visual Studio and I'm doing my own webside, it's pretty hard (since I need to learn VB and ASP.NET on the go) but it will be there : www.djenny-floro.com you'll also see that it's on its very, very early stage (oh god, I've got so much to go T-T) but the background is already set. Would you mind matching the white background to my website's background ? It will be a lot easier to integrate on the e-reader I'm going to create on the website please ?

And would you agree being listed on the List of people I've worked along for the graphics ? There's a full-fledged section where I add the people I've worked / cooperated with for graphics. I'd be very honored if you agreed that I put a text here about the datapad ?

DF.

No worries. Here it is with the website background (do you want the blue squares?).

Sure, no problem on being listed in the graphics section.

best

Ravi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	render_03.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	2.61 MB 
ID:	32456   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	render_04.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	2.20 MB 
ID:	32457  

Guild Member

Thanks for this, (well, if you could remove them would be good, cause I don't have blue in my website ^^')...

I'm honoured you accepted to be on the graphic section thanks so much !

DF.
    Last edited by Ukyuu; 01-13-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Guild Member

I'm really fond of this map. I think I'll use it for more than one story... there's something about this world that just gives me inspiration !

DF.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123