Thread: Longtime tabletop RPGer ready to breathe a bit of life into his campaigns.

Guild Applicant
    The city that never sleeps, although I am not the king of the hill just yet.

Default Longtime tabletop RPGer ready to breathe a bit of life into his campaigns.

Hey all, just saying hi. I've been D&Ding since I was in the 4th grade and been my group's primary DM for most of the time between then an now, except for a few recent years after a bit of a tuffle of personalities at which point someone took over my mantle, though he's a very good DM and the only one I play with who I'd want to take over for me, so no harm no foul. But that's getting away from the point. I've always been very... unartistically talented. I have always had ideas, but no real insight into the world in which I created, therefore I have never truly given life to them. This has become increasingly apparent to me as I have spent the last year writing a novel, of which I am fairly proud although I know it is probably far from good and still needs much work. I grew up reading Lord of the Rings, not much else, but that was one that I was made to read, though admittedly I never made it further than the opening of The Two Towers, simply due to distraction, I think now I would like to go back and finish them. Regardless, I was always enthralled by the map of Middle Earth, and any fantasy book I've ever read that had a great world also had a great map. They add a level of reality to the world, and that's something I want to do, for my own benefit and other both in my novel and in my campaigns.

Anyhow, thanks for readin, if you did, and let's find out what lies over the next horizon together, eh?

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Hiya, welcome aboard!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the Guild!

Any questions on CC3, Please ask.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave