Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website Software Upgraded

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Website Software Upgraded

Hi all,

I know, long time no post. Pay no attention to the guy who hasn't really been behind the curtain much.

I just upgraded us to the latest version of the forum software and will be going through and checking things out. If you run into any errors or bugs or problems, please post them in this thread.

I made my new years resolution in the Community Leaders Discussion that I intend to be around more this year, and I know I've said it before, but this time I mean it, and have been here 3 days in a row now Yay!

I'll be seeing you all around again!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

No problems as yet, viewed both on the iPhone's safari and the home pc's Firefox. Good to see ya, Arcana

Glad to have you around more. I have wanted to post a question on what happened to you but I figured it was all that newly married stuff and didn't want all the gushing going on. I know how it goes, I have a close friend just got married a few months ago we hardly ever see him anymore.

Hope to see you around then Oh, and so far so good.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks guys...I've got a long laundry list of things to do. I'll be getting more in the swing of things as I get reacclimated to being around more and getting a posting routine. I still have some updates to do to the template since the update, I'll keep you all posted.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

has something happened to the CSS - on the profile pages I see boxes around the entries and it just seems... off (I can take screen shots if needed) - I am on Safari
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

I've noticed the css looks a little different, but you can click on the avatar of the poster to go to their profile from there now. I like it

Oh yeah, and everything seems to work just fine on the android web browser as well.

Is the Google Add banners neccesairy? I've received about 4-5 Error 500's, Internal Server Errors, don't know if this is caused by the update or not.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

The file upload system seems a lot smoother and less clunky now. I like it.

Just noticed that the timestamps in the CSS feed aren't in the same timezone that you set in your user preferenes. I'm set to GMT-8, but the css is displaying as GMT-7 :O

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

I've had the timestamp error on sites i've maintained, turned out the server was set up with an automatic offset, and i had to take that into account when setting the website default timezone.

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast