Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: January 2011 Challenge: Ice Cream Run

Hehe, I think this is the scariest map we have this challenge, :-D
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

I really adore this piece RJ. I am constantly amazed at the level of talent this community attracts, in spite of the enormous barrier to entry (time) required to participate. This is a perfect follow-up to your hip-hop piece and one that has much greater interest. I wouldn't be surprised if someone came looking for you to do some work based on this.
    ----------
    My Deviant Art Map Gallery

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So cool. I love the zombie it just "fits" (although Ava was a little scared)
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected RjBeals's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
    I really adore this piece RJ. I am constantly amazed at the level of talent this community attracts, in spite of the enormous barrier to entry (time) required to participate. This is a perfect follow-up to your hip-hop piece and one that has much greater interest. I wouldn't be surprised if someone came looking for you to do some work based on this.
    I'm humbled Immolate. You're right about the time factor though - 1 month for a finished map is like lightning speed for me. I guess we do work best under pressure. And honestly, I've had a couple people approach me to make a map, but I'm still waiting for someone who's serious, and is willing to pay, although I don't ask for much money.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234