Thread: Request for a political map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Request for a political map

Hey guys, I play on a game called NationStates where you make a pseudo-nation with a government. I was hoping to make a map but i'm a horrible artist. I was just hoping for somebody here to make me a map for my nation which is titled: Ellysiumm.

• Very snowy, similar to Scandinavia. (with plenty of green of course)
    • The map itself should only include a continent (what it is shaped like is up to you), and an island system consisting of a handful of islands off the west coast of aforementioned continent.
    • The land mass should be divided into 11 districts, including the islands.
    • What you name them and what size they are is up to you, I only request that there be a district in the middle of the continent named Ellysiumm Central, Northern district called Ayesleigh, and a Southern district titled Cousland. In Ellysiumm Central lies my capital city, Wintermute. For the district names I was going for a Finnish/Swedish language style, but it's up to you.
    • In terms of scale, the continent is 500,630 square miles, but you can approximate that if you wish, I don't really care too much.
    • On the northeast corner of the continent there needs to be a large separate nation named Tomtalia. Do not count it as one of the districts. Obviously the nation that takes up the rest of the continent and owns the island system is Ellysiumm. (show only a partial amount of Tomtalia, I want it to be very large but the map to only show some of it).
    • Size: Please make it at least 3x3 inches.

Thank you so much guys, I love this site, I come here all the time for advice on Dungeons and Dragons maps.

STYLE: http://www.darkrune.dk/the-elder-scr...TamrielMap.jpg it doesn't have to look exactly like this, but the same sort of style. I would like the map to show some sort of snowy climate and landscapes if possible. (and without the medieval style font lol)
    Last edited by Fizzly182; 01-12-2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: style