Hi everybody!
I'm Pascal, a french teen of 15 years old who love imagine worlds.
I'm not very good in english, but I expect that you will be fine with me... (the avantage is that I don't know the sms english language)
Since I was a child, I draw, but I never use Photoshop or other things for map making.
I love reading, writing and drawing. I fond of cinema, and a lot of fantastic universe like Tolkien universe (but I become less fan of it with the time.).
If I love maps, it's beacause since my childhood, I have a giant poster of middle earth (the famous map of Joachim Ariwig), and I wanted to make map too, so, now, I draw a lot of maps(and drawings).

Four years ago, I invented several worlds who are all connected (by the Yggral tree, a network of parallel worlds), but just a small pill know this link.
I made maps, plans, and draws and description about monster, people, legends... etc
I created a lot of things but especially about one planet.
Know, I'm doing informations, draws etc for another planet, called Ilvia. And even I grow, I want to make beautiful maps for my world...
I expect you will help me. I don't have graphic paddle and photoshop....
I think I want to retouch maps with just borders for making color, grounds etc...

I want to warm you: I am not an artist. I draw but not very good.
But you will see it when I put maps in the site.

I don't know if I said all, but ask me question about me if you want.

In expectation of answer, advice (not now) and friendship,

Pascal

PS: As you say, I don't have a super english, so please, don't talk with complicated words... Actually, do what your wat, it's me the new!