Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Generic (Maybe) Tavern

Guild Journeyer

OMG!
    its so cool!
    thanks a lot, friend, i really like it!

as a final request (if possible), could you do the "cellar" (i think thats the name: the palce to put wine, underground). it doesnt have to be as big as the rest: just as big as the main room (the tables room).

thanks in advance

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm glad you like it I'm working on the cellar now.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Blog Entries

Wip

Ok here is the cellar. The two small rooms with the hay and bedrolls are "Bolt Holes" they are for people who need a place to hide out from various things. They would be accessed by the tunnel leading away from the Tavern that would normally open out into some secluded location (like a sewer tunnel or something like that) the secret doors in the front of them would be used by the tavern staff to deliver food and drink. Of course all of this comes at a steep price. I added them because I felt that the cellar needed a little "pop" I can remove them if you don't like them. I also added a few other more mundane things like a pile of broken furniture and the Tavern cats chasing a couple of rats. I have enjoyed making these very much and I hope you enjoy them. If you require any changes please let me know. Also the images hosted here are in jpeg format but I can save them in mostly any format you might need please let me know if you require something different

Cellar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sea Troll Tavern Cellar.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	758.5 KB 
ID:	32813

Main Floor

Name:	Sea Troll Tavern2.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	32811

Second Floor

Name:	Sea Troll Second Floor.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	32812
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Ooh, I like those bolt holes! What a great idea.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gidde View Post
    Ooh, I like those bolt holes! What a great idea.
    Thanks. Every body needs a hideout once in a while. I can remember a pretty intense game week spent in a tiny hole under a tavern in Greyhawk. Much like this one it was right under the bog so you had that smell and it was raining fiercely so the Selitan flooded the basement.. ah the good times..

Finished Maps

Guild Journeyer

awesome!!!

thanks a lot!
    great idea about the bolt. it will add more flavor to the tavern.
    thanks a lot jtougas, its a wonderful work! i dont know about resolution, but i think its large enough.

once more, thanks for sharing your skill!
    how shall i add your name in the credits?

edit: oh, could you put a fabric curtain to block the view of the bathroom, just by the stairs?? not a nice view to have, lol
    Last edited by rossik; 01-24-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Wip

Here it is with the curtain you requested. I'm glad you like the finished product. As far as credit goes you can word it like this: Map Layout created by J.Tougas objects created by various authors.

Name:	Sea Troll Tavern2.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	32847

Finished Maps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123