Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: January/February Entry: The Secret Lair of Dr. Otto Von Raithborne

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Geamon - can you please check that images from Fable II are open source enough for you to use them? I know that if my art started cropping up in other people's maps I'd object - especially as you're licensing this map as Creative Commons. If they do have such a license please link to it.

Will do, I figured I was crossing the line. After investigating I couldn't find anything concrete one way or the other. Even when looking on Lionhead Games' official site the images aren't even located there. I could only find them on third party/news related webpages. The only way I can know for certain is contacting the artist himself, Mike McCarthy. But I didn't find a way to contact him, therefore I will look for alternatives.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think I liked it better with the objects but I really like the figures. Either way it looks really good
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

I'm refurnishing it, just wasn't satisfied with what I had and decide to restart from scratch. I will post a new WIP later tonight. Only have the Dr's Room left to finish the third level.
    Cheers, Julien

All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Thanks Geamon - if you could take down the WIP with those on as well that would be great.

Looking forward to seeing the new version! I love the concept behind this dungeon.

Here's where I'm at now. Let me know if I'm going the right way or if anything is falling short.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Secret Lair of Dr. Otto Von Raithborne.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	4.06 MB 
ID:	32826  
    Cheers, Julien

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That looks very good. I really like the overall feel of this.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Looking good. Love the darker grungier contrast of the lowest level and the detail in the magic circles. Very nice indeed. Great background too - did you type something specific, or is that just random text?

Random text, found a tillable texture so that it's easier to just fill with.
    Cheers, Julien

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Looks good! You seem to have taken out the pics but not their captions, though. By the way, that font is fantastic, what is it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast