Thread: D&D 4E Nentir Vale Maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map D&D 4E Nentir Vale Maps

Hello there.
    I was upset that there were no expanded maps post the new adventures produced by wizards of the coast. What could I show my players of where they were going?
    I proceeded to add onto the map canvas and use the photoshop clone tool to add the new features as described in published adventures in D&D 4e. The result of my modifications is a map with an extra 40 miles west of Nentir Vale.

I also created a map with the Bloodspear orcs lands to the north, the discoloured style suggests that the orcs themselves produced the map on parcement.

Re: This board doesn't have its own picture server?

Nentir Vale expanded.

Orc lands Nentir Vale

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very Nice. (those are some artistic Orcs..)
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Yep, kudos to the Orc cave artist!
    Blog: Too much game lore? | Diablo 3 guest passes
    Riftforge: (WIP) Map of Rift Isle, protected by elite raiders ( Play now }

It seems like 'Shadowfell Keep' and 'The Temple of Yellow Skulls' got lost during your modifications, but otherwise very nice.

Just out of curiosity, have you fleshed even more of the world beyond Nentir Vale? I'd love to take a gander at that map, if you've made one.