Thread: Ridiculous request

Default Ridiculous request

A couple days ago I am pretty sure I saw a post of someone's map here that had a paragraph including a link to a map on another site which theirs was based upon. I thought I had bookmarked it or saved it to my favs but...nope. I also thought it was a necro'd thread as well. I dug all over the place but after a couple hours gave up.

I'm kicking myself for not even remembering the name of the map or any sort of details. I just remember I really liked the way it was done. Reminded me a lot of Ramah's style but in black & white. It was a very excellently done black and white map (greyscale really) and I thought they had it in some sort of application that allowed you to scroll around through the map on the website but I'm not sure. I must have found it just before I had to leave the house and figured I'd get back to it later.

Anyway, I know that's a pretty horrible description to go on hence the thread Title. If this rings a bell with anyone I would love to take a look at that map again.

Thanks in advance.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well.. at least you remember it was black and white *lol* ...and a map I'm guessing your didn't write anything in the thread so you can find it through your latest posts ... have you thought about looking in your browser history - lots of stuffs hide in there ... unless its automatically deleted after browsing for... some reason
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I remember someone posting something in the Intro section that had a link to their map with the Ramah hills and mtns in it but it was color. Then a different map that had that cool zoomable thing.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

You guys are awesome. Moutarde that is the exactly the one. Thanks! I'm going to save that baby to my inspiration folder.

Hey, I got the Necro part right, it was originally from 2007!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

Good stuff Your subconscious even knew it was Red Epic who necro'd that post - see how you spelled Ridiculous?

ROFL - you might be right....then again I might just suck at spelling.

edit: Hey thanks to whoever fixed my spell-fail Now I don't look like quite as much of a dope, lol
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 01-30-2011 at 01:52 AM.