Thread: New Memeber seeks Help ---

Post New Memeber seeks Help ---

I am part of a company known as the Dead Generals Society (DGS) We are developing a RPG and Miniature Game - Fantasy Based.
    We bought a copy of CCC3 and some of the members have given it try but had Vistsa Issues (not sure what they mean) It is now in my hands to get the maps we need made.
    I would rather pay someone to do this for us as I have only made maps with simple click drag type programs that are cartoony.
    If someone could point me in the right direction to hire someone who:
    1. is able to work form existing drawn maps.
    2. can work in a timely mannor.
    3. deos good quality work.

1st project is the world map - then down the raod detailed territory maps of factions, towns, cities.

I am going to paly around and see if I can figure out some stuff but my time is limited.
    I looked to dee if there was a rule against this type of posting and didnt find one - If so my appologies
    Thank you
    Jason Moore

Hi Jason, no problem at all, but I've just moved your post the proper section where people look to find mapmaking projects they may be interested in undertaking. Best of luck with your venture and finding a map that suits your needs!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Moore - DGS View Post
    I am part of a company known as the Dead Generals Society (DGS) We are developing a RPG and Miniature Game - Fantasy Based.
    We bought a copy of CCC3 and some of the members have given it try but had Vistsa Issues (not sure what they mean) It is now in my hands to get the maps we need made.
    I would rather pay someone to do this for us as I have only made maps with simple click drag type programs that are cartoony.
    If someone could point me in the right direction to hire someone who:
    1. is able to work form existing drawn maps.
    2. can work in a timely mannor.
    3. deos good quality work.

1st project is the world map - then down the raod detailed territory maps of factions, towns, cities.

I am going to paly around and see if I can figure out some stuff but my time is limited.
    I looked to dee if there was a rule against this type of posting and didnt find one - If so my appologies
    Thank you
    Jason Moore
    i'd be interested in working on this. take a look at some of my stuff and tell me if that would work for you.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=746

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=1351

PM me and we'll go from there.

I would also love to partake in this if possible.

I will update with examples in bit once I have time, but examples can be found around this forum.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Thanks for moving post to proper section and thanks for the replies-- I will email everyone interested once the group gives me the exacts- I think we are drawing out the rough map. I do know we want the quality to be as good as the maps in the warmachine/hordes books from privateer press. On a side note I am working on a SCI-FI skermish game and will be looking to have maps made like wizards of the coast uses for star wars and D&D but ungrided.
    If you want to email me links or photos of your best of best that would be great I have been looking around at work of those of you that have replied.
    micropanzer@micropanzer.com
    Jason Moore

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Info Freelance Cartographer Jare Blando

Hey there,

I was interested in your proposal, so i sent you a personal email with links to both my professional site and my links to work here on the guild. Here they are if you did not receive my email:

My website: www.Theredepic.com

My links on the guild:
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=1170

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ted=1#post8366

Hope to hear back from you.
    ~Jared