Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First project using tablet.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

All serving wenches must be overly buxom - it's the norm. All princesses must be smallish (to look girlish) and warrior babes must be average size so that they can swing over-sized swords that normally couldn't even be lifted (except in comic book land where all ladies are huge).
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Small buxom = girlish? What wretched, cruel logic is this?

<- neutral, frozen...moving not.....I sense danger Will Robinson. There is a little red light flashing in the back of my brain right now like something on the Enterprise. Tread carefully my friend for here be Dragons.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks great. I am always in awe (and more than a little envious) of people who can draw...
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Started up with Mr. Boyle the lab assistant. I finished the dog for the most part I'm happy with it. It's based of the Mabari hound from Dragon Age. Just unsure where to go with the lab assistant himself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr Boyle.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	33092  
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    All serving wenches must be overly buxom - it's the norm. All princesses must be smallish (to look girlish) and warrior babes must be average size so that they can swing over-sized swords that normally couldn't even be lifted (except in comic book land where all ladies are huge).
    the man speaks sooth! If I were a player and my serving wench wasn't buxom I'd fling my jar of ale at her, crying, 'Get out of my imagination!'

So the GF wanted to color the characters and I let her free rein. After the coloring I applied textures to finish it off. Looks much better when added mono-chromatically to the map. It's signed both of us seeing as it's a shared project now. haha

Name:	Maggie the Maid.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	33212  
    Cheers, Julien

All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Somehow I really want to give you a hard time about this but I can't seriously think of anything
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Go ahead Jax!!!
    Cheers, Julien

Trying to get the challenge map done this week so trying to make large strides this weekend. Here's my progress with the lab assistant.

Name:	Mr Boyle.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	33217  
    Cheers, Julien

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast