Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jan/Feb 2011 Lite Challenge Entry: The Tomb of Raker

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mappreview2.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	33079

hah ok so it's coming along XD, Will probably use this in my 4th year show if it turns out nice enough.

I have never heard any one speculate what Gelatinous cubes would taste like... On half of me says "Gross! how is that even possible!?" but the other half says "Its probably FULL of nutrients..."
    Last edited by lapada; 02-01-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have never heard any one speculate what Gelatinous cubes would taste like... On half of me says "Gross! how is that even possible!?" but the other half says "Its probably FULL of nutrients..."
    You'd have to game with my group..We used to speculate on all types of things. Looks great BTW
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

haha ok I think i screwed this one up a bit by making it to big ( and in turn to small? ) Im sure it would look good on a 11x17 paper but iunno about web site viewing XD

### Winner ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maptombsmall.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	33209

Oh I can post pictures of a couple of close ups I guess
    Last edited by ChickPea; 08-30-2018 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Added Winner tag

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Now that's very pretty indeed. I don't think you have any problems with the size of this. Nice work.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

THAT is very very good . (all these ISO maps are making me want to do one..)
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Heh thank you , and yeah gotta say their a nice change from top down maps XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12