hey all

so i've been on this forum for the better part of a year and haven't really officially introduced myself. i live on the eastern shore of Virginia, in a small town with 18 houses and 22 churches. yes, that's a bit of sarcasm, but its mostly true.

I've been playing d&d since 1979, with the original boxed set with the three books, and chits instead of dice. yeah, i'm that old. after playing three games i decided i wanted to be the dungeon master and started drawing my own dungeon maps. i've never stopped. i wish i could find some of those older maps i did just to see how far i've come.

i'm a bartender in a local irish pub called "Kelly's Gingernut Pub" and i also do community theatre here on the shore. everyone says i'm a natural, and this year i plan on putting myself out there, getting an agent, possibly getting into some film work, and maybe a tv role here and there. i recently did a small part in a government film about hiring disable people and i'll post the link when that is up. not that it matters.

anyway, i've gotten a lot of great advice from the folks here, my mapping has come a long way from when i first joined and i look forward to more great maps and advice from all of you in the future. here's to another great year at Cartographer's Guild!

Jean-Paul Pare'
Terrainmonkey Studios

one of these days, i'll tell you guys how i got the nickname terrainmonkey