Thread: Dungeons & Dragons "Attack Priority System"

Post Dungeons & Dragons "Attack Priority System"

I have recently started playing D&D again and have obtained a copy of the Attack Priority System. This enhanced initiative system adds a whole new dimention to the game, and offers more realism. I am currently using the original AD&D system, but imagine that it can be implemented to more recent versions. If interested in getting a copy PM me your email address and I will send you a PDF copy.

Tried to create a Zip file for this but the files are too big to display.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    the original AD&D system
    Really ? the version from 78 or something like that ?!?. I never got my hands on that version (I started a bit to late) so it was the orange phbook with the Jeff Easley rider on the front I started with (after the Red box set from 84 of course).

As for usage I dont know how the APS are made but the D20 system and the THAC0 System arent really the same. No doubt one can convert it to and from but might as well just make "a new system" Our group have moved on to 4E which is yet again completely new system feel but that could use so flavour (however i havent bought all the WotC product so the flavour might be hidden somewhere already)

Quote Originally Posted by dickovdk View Post
    Really ? the version from 78 or something like that ?!?. I never got my hands on that version (I started a bit to late) so it was the orange phbook with the Jeff Easley rider on the front I started with (after the Red box set from 84 of course).

As for usage I dont know how the APS are made but the D20 system and the THAC0 System arent really the same. No doubt one can convert it to and from but might as well just make "a new system" Our group have moved on to 4E which is yet again completely new system feel but that could use so flavour (however i havent bought all the WotC product so the flavour might be hidden somewhere already)
    Just got my DM's Guide today and have discovered that it is signed by Gary Gygax!