Ok, all this talk about notebooks and 64 bit operating systems got me to wondering what if anything I should be thinking of for my upgrade path. First off, I'm pretty much planning on getting a tablet before I start rebuilding but if there is something I can do that isn't going to cost me an arm or a leg I might do that sooner. So, for those of you who know and are willing please offer up your advice. For the rest, maybe you can share your system specifications for bragging purposes or so the rest of us can see how we match up with the big boys. I know I'm way overdue for an upgrade I just haven't needed one yet.

The thing that bothers me most is when my machine is chugging over simple things like turning on/off a layer. That and the limit on how large an image I can create (although I think this will always be the case).

I used Speccy to create this report and just published the results to share here (In case you didn't know how to do this):

Speccy system report

Hehe, I just know some of you guys are going to make me so jealous!

Edit: Oh, and for the record I built this system quite a few years ago for playing games.