Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008

Post What does the future hold?

Well, all, although I am several days late, I wanted to re-iterate the HNY that I offered in the Mapping Challenge.

** THREADJACK **

Now, on to business:

What does 2008 hold for our little community?

We all occasionally hear whiffs of ideas or other things that the moderators are considering, but nothing more--which is fine. BUT, moderators, what do you foresee for this coming year? What are you (collectively) talking about?

For my fellow members, what are YOU interested in seeing here? How can we all help our little community to grow? In what direction(s) do we want to evolve?

Recently we've been discussing the validity of sharks with freakin' lazers on their heads being dropped from low orbiting satellites equipped with heat sensitive targeting systems that allow it to track individuals based on their infrared signatures and how that could be used to bring about world peace and lower gas prices.

Other than that, not much.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Recently we've been discussing the validity of sharks with freakin' lazers on their heads ...
    Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly?

Seems especially apropos given your avatar

-Rob A>

Indeed it does! In fact, I'm going to nab that and use it as my new sig. Thanks, and have some rep!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Post blessings of the sea god to you

happy new year all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12