Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Teaser / Trailer

Blog Entries

Ok Ravs, here's another link to the opening credits and it seems to be an official HBO channel so this shouldn't be removed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8

I must have watched this about 30 times now... can't wait to watch the actual show. Hehe.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Pay channel progamming - Band of Brothers, The Pacific, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Camelot, Spartacus, Boardwalk Empire, The Borgias, Big Love, The Tudors, just to name a few... well worth buying the HBO, Starz, and Showtime channels. Quality programs that don't skimp on the budget to bring the story to life.

Now you're seeing quality shows like The Walking Dead and Justified on cable. Seems like the old Big 3 are afraid of what Hollywood is calling 'heavy programming' and instead stick with blah sitcoms and run of the mill cop-dramas. Same-o, same-o. Good to see fresh ideas and more mature takes on drama.

Just my .02 cents

~Val
    "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc"

Argontath Map Finished Thread

My Flash Website! - Welcome to Argontath

YouTube link already killed. Anyone know where I can get a download of the intro credits? It'd be a marvelous inspiration for my Gryphii map, where I'm slowly working on building detailed map regions out of sections of the whole world atlas. While I have no intentions (or ability) to duplicate the animation, the change from flat atlas to 3 dimensional representation will help me do the same in my head, and hopefully result in better local maps.
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.

Blog Entries

I won't bother posting any more links as HBO's lawyers seem to be chasing them down when they get posted. But if you search for "Game of Thrones Opening" there is still one up at the moment.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

Blog Entries

It's officially been renewed for a second season! \o/

It better be renewed for five seasons. The series has scored very highly with most critics, and fans of the genre and book series. I thought the first episode was very well done. Good pacing, clear introduction of characters, short glimpses of other characters we are yet to meet, good costumes and set, good camerawork, and good dialogue. My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough, and I have to wait to see the next episode.
    "I AM THE LAW!"
    - Flaming Fist Mercenary

My Art / Photos / Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

It seems that the New York Times panned it, and took quite a bit of flak for their review.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast