Thread: My first town

Map My first town

Hi

This is my first try of a town, a city of a novel my fiancée is writing.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stadtplan_bunt_erweitert legende klein.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	876.9 KB 
ID:	33349

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow !! very nice. I'm sure there is a very cool explanation for the red roofs I really like the river that flows under the center of the city. Repped
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Member

Very nice. Indeed, I like the fact that the key is in German. I like the feel of the city!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild, udo-w, and have some rep for posting a map in your first post! Looks great! Although, it's a little confusing to me what the white is. Is it rock/marble? I thought at first it was fabric that the map was painted on, but then I noticed the river funneling down into it.

vary cool -- nice location too ^^

Fantastic map! Is it built on a mountainside? I was a 100% sure that it was, but then I saw that it was flat outside the walls. Oh, and welcome to the guild.
    Induite vos armaturam Dei
    Ephesians 6:11