Where to start? Lets see I have been a Member for about 2 years now.I followed a link from RPG.net .I am More of a skulker than a lurker. Since being a child I have had a need to create however being very left-brained it has always been hard. With the advent of modern art software it became a bit easier( it is almost impossible to erase through digital paper, I have come close though) I have spent a great deal of time collecting tutorials from the excellent posts here. I also have a large collection of maps saved for inspiration. As my name (lostatsea) insinuates I have little direction to my "artwork". I sort of go with the tide so to speak. Anyways I have a basic direction in which I want to go but I am still developing the techniques to get where I want to go. I think you'll find my technique a bit different then what is typically used. An anti technique if you will. I once saw an art student cover an entire canvas with solid charcoal and then with only a gum eraser, a finger and a smudge stick, pull out an extremely detailed still life of a wicker chair a teddybear a throw and ballet slippers. I don't have that kind of talent but I work alot in the negative space and a colud brush and the eraser are my favorite tools. For those still reading this I'll throw in an easter egg. I was sorting through files found a picture of scrolls "photoshopped" a couple of my own WIP into it and set it as wallpaper on my desktop. You should be more careful who you let join!! Cheers