Thread: Questions about Attachments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member

Question Questions about Attachments

Do the attachments I post in my threads stay in my "Manage Attachments" folder forever and beyond or do they get deleted somewhere down the line? Or do they stay there otherwise the disappear in the threads I post them in?

Guild Member

Well, I'm not sure, but I can tell you I'm only now back after being gone for more than a year, and my attachments folder is still full. I'm pretty happy about that, too.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

To the best of my knowledge, they stay there until deleted -- but I can speak from a horrendous experience that if you delete them from that folder it will indeed delete them from their original threads

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

They stay there forever or until someone decides that we all are taking up too much space on the server or the server falls over and dies. Of these, only the third is any real issue.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    They stay there forever or until someone decides that we all are taking up too much space on the server or the server falls over and dies. Of these, only the third is any real issue.
    Thanks Ascension. I was thinking that might be the case, but wanted to make sure. I can only imagine how many people liek you have.