I Found your website during a search. I have been a gamer for 30 some years. I have been on a... oh 5 year hiatus from gaming due lack of good gaming groups in my area and disinterest left behind from the prior experiences with those bad groups. I am was hardcore gamer when I played. I detested the hack and slash gaming from when I was a child and had grown to love the story, the background and lives of the characters and their development. I have had a love of maps since before I was a gamer and have always viewed them as a great device for telling the story. Anyway after these many years and several attempts to game long distance between an old friend of mine and I.
I have begun to take up the gauntlet again and design my adventures. For the most part I spend much of my time gaming in a post apocalyptic world... a twisted version of our modern Earth setting. I freely mix elements of fantasy and technology. So to get my mind kick started I have begun a search for information and maps pertaining to this topic. I have unearthed many things from my old stuff but am missing several things (time and kids have taken their toll on my old man cave, I have just recently begun the excavation of said sanctuary, having beaten back the horde of my teen-age step sons). Any help I can find would be great.
Thank you.

Wolf17