Thread: WorldKit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post WorldKit

Not sure if this one has been mentioned here before. WorldKit looks like it takes map files and makes them into a pseudo-googleEarth type application.

Kataria is an example of what can be done with little effort.

The project is OpenSource and free to download.
    Innkeeper at the Darkwood Inn. The Foul Punster of the Cartographers' Guild!

Better role playing than dragon slaying!

Wow!

That is something for my future website

Thanks a million for posting about it. And its free, I will see what it takes to use it to show my maps.

Anna

Guild Novice

Hello, I'm the guy who did that particular map. I'll try to work up a basic tutorial on how to make use of worldKit at some point over the course of the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Hello, I'm the guy who did that particular map. I'll try to work up a basic tutorial on how to make use of worldKit at some point over the course of the next week.
    Hello Alistair! I actually snagged the link for WorldKit and your map from your message to the NBOS list yesterday. Welcome to the Guild and thank you very much for the offer of a tutorial...we are very fond of tutorials around here!

Hi

I'm the lead developer of worldKit. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Tutorials are useful!

And feel free to join in our discussion group, listed at http://worldkit.org/contact.php

Cheers
    Mikel

Quote Originally Posted by mikel View Post
    Hi

I'm the lead developer of worldKit. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Tutorials are useful!

And feel free to join in our discussion group, listed at http://worldkit.org/contact.php

Cheers
    Mikel
    Hello, hello! Welcome to the Guild and kudos for crafting worldKit!