Thread: A Land of Heroes

Guild Member

Map A Land of Heroes

'A Land of Heroes' is the 4ed D&D campaign that im currently DMing. I wanted to create a regional map for a little while and ive been tempted to use CC3 as ive had this or earlier versions of the software for many years. Last weekend i found the Saderan Tutorial on here for PS and the rest as they say is history.

The Saderan Tutorial is simply awesome and so easy to follow - kudos for that.

Over the week ive posted this map as its been developed and modified in the Regional Map forum and id like to thank Gidde, Ascension, Troedel and Diamond for the patience they have shown in giving me advice on how to improve the map.

Anyway here is the 'finished' map. Although its my opinion im really pleased with how this finally turned out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A Land of Heroes.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	951.9 KB 
ID:	33957  

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very Nice!!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Good looking map. Understated colours are almost always a good choice and it's got a really good 'D&D'ish feel to it. Great to see a Prestonian on the Board, too! I went to Poly there in the early 80's which is where I did most of my RPGing.

I love it! I think you did a wonderful job! *REP BONK*

~Val
    "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc"

Argontath Map Finished Thread

My Flash Website! - Welcome to Argontath

Guild Member

Thanks for the comments folks it is much appreciated.

@Ravells - I moved here from Blackpool in 1991 (committed the ultimate sin for someone from Blackpool by marrying a Preston girl :-) ) - the poly is now The University of Central Lancashire or UCLAN for short and dominates the city.