Thread: Free RPG Maps site - Now Open!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Free RPG Maps site - Now Open!

Free RPG Maps Website Now Open!

FreeRPGMaps.com is dedicated to providing professionally designed Terrain Map Tiles in sets of four double side printed 11 x 17 inch battlemaps with heavy duty lamination providing an endless array of terrain layouts for every use. Each month we will be providing 2 free map designs that match the current Endless Terrain Battlemap sets as PDF downloads from our forum page - I already have the first free map design that matches the current month's offer of Heavy Woods.

Visit the website, read through the various offers and go to the Forum page (signup required) to download your free map. Make sure to visit every 2 weeks as a new free map download will be available.

Of course the free maps are designed to correspond with the current month's battlemap set.

Subscribers to the program will receive a complete 4 piece set of Endless Terrain Battlemaps plus both free map designs printed and laminated included with your monthly order. Only subscribers get the bonus maps printed with the set.

You can still order the current Endless Terrain Battlemaps as a single product order without having to subscribe, however only subscribers get the bonus maps included.

Subscription rates include shipping prices to US locations, Canada and International with the base set costing only $19.95 each. When ordering you must select which shipping option fits your needs.

The Forum page is completely setup, but for the time being I am still building the FAQ page for it. Please be considerate if posting on the site as if you were here at the Cartographers' Guild, I intend to maintain the same level of civility as the CG.

I hope you become a subscriber to the productline, even if you do not please download the free map as benefit to all RPG gamers.

Also check out the various polls in the Map Design board as we will be looking at the possibility of offering other Endless Terrain Battlemap sets if the interest is there - vote on the Polls to help us decide if we should do this. You can even vote on which map terrain design you'd like to see in the next 3 months. Also visit the Map Design Suggestion board to post your thoughts on the kind of maps you want designed and available.

If you'd like to help support Free RPG Maps new site, attached is a banner you can post on your site or blog.

Check it out - tell where I can improve the site and service for you!

Michael K. Tumey (aka: GP)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freerpgmaps-long-banner.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	33970
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 02-28-2011 at 12:05 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations